Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 01:36:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Family Court Strategies: When Your Partner Has BPD OR NPD Traits. Practicing lawyer, Senior Family Mediator, and former Licensed Clinical Social Worker with twelve years’ experience and an expert on navigating the Family Court process.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quotes From Your BPD During The End  (Read 753 times)
Overcomingbpd

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: divorced after 2 years

« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2011, 11:58:23 AM »

New today! Since we are at NC the SOB is texting and calling my grown sons. Who he never liked. My new favorite is, I love your mom but I can't live with her anymore. Like I am the bad guy? OK Mr Psycho! The jerk has 3 girlfriends. I get raged at for hours daily and he is leaving butcher knives and machetes out I guess to scare me and he cant live with me? Cry me a river! :'(
Ipsum

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2011, 12:08:12 PM »

I heard the best one ever last night. After struggling with her for days to agree to signing the purchase agreement on the sale of our home so we can continue with our separation/divorce in a financially beneficial way she said, "You are just trying to control this. That is why you only put your name on the contract." No freakin' sheit! What do you think I have been asking you to do for the past 5 days!
louiseann17

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2011, 12:33:30 PM »

Here are some from mine  exuBPDbf... .

'I will always love you... .even though I dont want too'

'wish things were different'

'sorry for the past' ( this one he has been using a lot but never really explains what he is sorry for... .recently anyway... .as he has never really said sorry to me in the past)

'always'

'forever'

' Stop ' assuming' things'

' Your my everything'

' Your my life'

' Your sad'

' It doesnt matter about me'

' Your the only one who gets me'

'You always think the worst of me'

' I'll do anything for you'

Louiseann

stilldazed

« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2011, 01:09:41 PM »

You're the best thing that ever happened to me... .

I will never give up (get that one a lot)

Reecer1588

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner
Relationship status: Single

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2015, 11:19:19 PM »

"I am not suffering. I am glad I made the decision to eliminate you from my life"
Sunfl0wer
`

Relationship status: He moved out mid March

« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2015, 11:33:35 PM »

"I can see that I was in an abusive relationship all this time, it fits the cycle, the pattern I read about online, and I cannot let that go on.  You will never respect me."

Umm YES... .He WAS in an abusive relationship!   He was emotionally and verbally abusive to ME!  (I'm not saying that I never reacted and was perfect... .but certainly nothing like his delusion of my behavior)

However, on several occasions he accused me of physical abuse that I did not do.  I suspect they were things that actually happened in his past by his exwife likely, but NOT ME!

Once he even dared to tell the T I was abusive to his D physically!  I quickly straightened that fabrication out and then he stated in another session that he did not say that ever.  Good thing I had a witness and clarified that!  Who knows what he said without me there!

How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.~Anais Nin
downwhim

« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2015, 11:55:04 PM »

"Who's in control here?"

"It's all about YOU."

"It's better for ME if we b/u."

"I am going to start thinking about ME."

"Your just plain SELFISH."

"Oh, I bet you'd like FLOWERS!"

me-can we talk? "NO!"

"I am all in."

After breaking up with me via email I called him to say if this is what he wanted from here on out we were N?C. He said, "don't get personal on me." Oh, I guess 8 years and an engagement didn't deserve any explanation. Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)
ShadowIntheNight

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Other

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2015, 12:22:09 AM »

"Who's in control here?"

"It's all about YOU."

"It's better for ME if we b/u."

"I am going to start thinking about ME."

"Your just plain SELFISH."

"Oh, I bet you'd like FLOWERS!"

me-can we talk? "NO!"

"I am all in."

After breaking up with me via email I called him to say if this is what he wanted from here on out we were N?C. He said, "don't get personal on me." Oh, I guess 8 years and an engagement didn't deserve any explanation. Laugh out loud (click to insert in post)

At least yours answered. When I called (after receiving a typed b/u note that didn't actually say she was ending it) i got only her voicemail. 10 years as friends and she won't even dignify or acknowledge our relationship or me as a person. Her note said, "I am going down a different path with my children."
JRT

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2015, 12:38:03 AM »

The night before she disappeared; 'Good night, I love you'. (the last thing I ever heard her say)

Text the next morning; 'How are your meetings going'?

Text in the afternoon; 'Our relationship is over... .I have moved out... .Don't EVER try to contact me'.

Before this, nothing but blue sky... .no arguments, no disagreements, no criticisms... .nothing. We never argued!
tholian

Relationship status: Single

« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2015, 12:43:24 AM »

Mine said these to me:

"we are not being ourself, we are just trying to keep each other happy by sacrificing who we are"

"don't pamper me too much, i don't know how much of it i can take"

"we are better suited to be friends, but i cant except you being with anyone else"

"i cant be myself with you"

'i have so may things i want to tell you, but i just cant say it"

"i feel very stupid and low of my self when i am with you"

"i will always love you and wish you the best"

these are some of the things i remember. The hurtful one was "i can't be myself with you". One year together and she was saying she was never herself with me.
Infared

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2015, 06:07:58 AM »

I'll pick one (there are so many  )

Mine had just run off with new supply out of our 5-yr. live-in relationship. Lying that there was another person.

I was trying to make sense in my confusion, and get to the truth of the matter so we could at least have some kind of adult understanding between us. I had the opportunity to talk to her and I confronted her with some very undeniable facts that she had deceived me... .her response was. "Well, those were lies that I told you after I left you."  It was said in a manner like "the rules are once someone runs off, all lying is completely legal and penalty-free!"  ... like ... you can only row a boat when it is in water. FACT.  What the heck? (I started to realize then what I was ACTUALLY dealing with... .a very sick person).

How sick is that? I had no response. It was better for me, just to be speechless and get out of there. No "adult discussion" was possible.

Deeno02

« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2015, 06:53:45 AM »

My three favorites and the ones that did the most damage:

Your incapable of love

Your unlovable

Your emotionless

Yep, nice.
EaglesJuju
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Parent

« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2015, 08:05:03 AM »

Staff only

This thread has reached its post limit, and is now closed. This is a worthwhile topic, and you are free to start a new thread to continue the conversation. Thanks for your understanding... .

"In order to take control of our lives and accomplish something of lasting value, sooner or later we need to Believe. We simply need to believe in the power that is within us, and use it." -Benjamin Hoff
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest