Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
March 28, 2024, 07:00:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Experts share their discoveries [video]
Caretaking - What is it all about?
Margalis Fjelstad, PhD
Blame - why we do it?
Brené Brown, PhD
Family dynamics matter.
Alan Fruzzetti, PhD
A perspective on BPD
Ivan Spielberg, PhD
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I decided: I will crush her  (Read 845 times)
Ex-Vamp-Slayer

« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2012, 05:57:16 PM »

I'm a big fan of NC. Revenge is not worth the time energy or anything else that will surface. I truely believe that we are part of the problem if we are in ese kinds of relationships.mit does not mean that we deserve to be treated the way they treated us, but we got something from it. Now that we have had all their negative behaviors I think looking at is as a gift  to change and have healthy relationships and making a positive out of a bad experience.

My vote is to chose personal growth, peace and happiness and let her fate be her fate without any contribution from you. I say this to myself as much as I am saying this to you.
Mystic
formerly Livia

What is your sexual orientation: Straight

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2012, 09:01:33 PM »

I may or may not be the toughest chihuahua, but I am no match for a hungry pit bull with rabies and a mental illness and a history of abuse, who is trained only to fight for his very survival.

I think we were involved with the same guy... .
pallavirajsinghani
Distinguished Member

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Sibling
Relationship status: Married TDH-with high cheekbones that can cut butter.

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2012, 10:25:43 PM »

Revenge fantasies are great. 

Have them.

Enjoy them.

Gradually begin weaving your own betterment in them.  For instance, when you see the lottery billboard advertising $100,000,000.  Start fantasizing how nice if you won it and lived a grand life of which your SO won't be a part of.

Then start weaving a fantasy of becoming this male model with airbrushed 300 packs on his abdomen of which she can only drool over.

Fantasize about travelling the world in your own personal yacht... .imagine in detail the shape, the shiny teak floor, the name, the color... .

As you continue with this process, you will notice, she will figure less and less in your revenge fantasy and more and more it will become a pleasant fantasy about yourself, just because our minds do get tired of anger... .

Revenge fantasies are  very therapeutic.  I think that they are an integral process of healing.

I have had plenty of those myself... .and it feels great!

Of course, no actual action taken... .because we are limited in our actions (they should be legal, ethical, should not give our conscience uncomfortable twinges for the rest of our lives etc.).

The mind of course should be as free as our actions should be disciplined.

Go ahead... .enjoy a great fantasy!

:-)

Humanity is a stream my friend, and each of us individual drops.  How can you then distinguish one from the other?
faithfull

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2012, 10:40:38 PM »

Kminery,

I am in a same boat. I do have pics, and replacement contact, dad's address. But every time i recall how filthy/miserable she is, and how great is the pain deep inside her, it makes me just smile and move on/overcome the anger.

They really can't experience happiness no matter how much they drink, or how intense is a makeup s**. Lack of identity, and constant fear of being abandoned make their life like hell on a earth. You don't need to take revenge, or punish them. Universe is doing it for you.

The greatest punishment for them is to stay NC. That will build up your self esteem, and will bring back your dignity. Never forget that BPD is a serious mental disease , Just stay away from it as much as possible.
tcevans78

Relationship status: Living apart over a year.

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2012, 11:00:26 PM »

Worse yet... .you will meet up, your plan will be foiled when she manipulates you until you're eating out of her hand, then screws you again.  I'm sure it won't happen THIS time though, right?  NC is for our benefit.  

I use to fantasize similar things and it felt good to get it out of my system.  It felt better when I later moved passed the anger.  Though it still feels like sht.

Sorry you have to put up with such crap.  You don't deserve it.  Never did.
MirrorProof

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2012, 11:19:14 PM »

this sounds like a terrrible idea, let go... .

put all that energy into yourself and repair, you need it
1brokenwing

« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2012, 12:15:38 AM »

I get it! Fight fire with fire. An eye for a eye. Just one question? How do you hurl all this shiz at her without getting it on you? What about the spiritual residue?  NOT a rhetorical question! I have revenge fantasies all the time... .and just the FANTASIES leave me infected with vile!

If you can find a way to do it and not have it contaminate your soul... .frikkin do it!  I just don't think it is possible and then there's the whole karma business. 

" Kill the hope" ?  Indifference would be a less violent means to the same end.  I would NEVER give the BPD the pleasure of knowing I cared enough to be enraged. Indifference is icy cool, inattentive and feeds none of the BPDs appetites or needs. 

But like I said, I get it and let me know how I can do it without "getting my hands dirty".
nonbpd

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2012, 01:58:51 AM »

"An eye for an eye makes the world blind"... .
darkstar

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2012, 04:51:56 AM »

Worse yet... .you will meet up, your plan will be foiled when she manipulates you until you're eating out of her hand, then screws you again.  I'm sure it won't happen THIS time though, right?  NC is for our benefit.  

I use to fantasize similar things and it felt good to get it out of my system.  It felt better when I later moved passed the anger.  Though it still feels like sht.

Sorry you have to put up with such crap.  You don't deserve it.  Never did.

I can sign this, from my own experience its not working, this people are so emotional disturbed and you have so many own issues that they will win, whatever you do! You cant beat an natural survive instinct, its all what these mental sick persons learned in life.
Want2know
Retired Staff

Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2012, 08:44:27 AM »

Staff only

This thread has reached the page limit and is now locked.  Feel free to pick one of the topics from the thread to start a new one.

“The path to heaven doesn't lie down in flat miles. It's in the imagination with which you perceive this world, and the gestures with which you honor it." ~ Mary Oliver
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest