Home page of BPDFamily.com, online relationship supportMember registration here
April 25, 2024, 03:25:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Board Admins: Kells76, Once Removed, Turkish
Senior Ambassadors: Cat Familiar, EyesUp, SinisterComplex
  Help!   Boards   Please Donate Login to Post New?--Click here to register  
bing
Depression = 72% of members
Take the test, read about the implications, and check out the remedies.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: She texted me once for $ and called me for an hour a week ago  (Read 706 times)
guy4caligirl

What is your sexual orientation: Straight
Who in your life has "personality" issues: Ex-romantic partner

« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2015, 11:13:59 AM »

Who would think about not flip flopping when communicating with  BPD ex ?

I went with the flow , catered for her needs like for me to listen for once to her without pressuring her about a reconciliation .

I am on solid grounds ,I feel it with every once of my body , but as I said , it was her venting and shooting these ideas about the market or the trip , I didn't read anything in it and she's not  at all disappointed with me it was a mutual agreement not to go to the market then she suggested to go see some old friends I didn't buy in it  , I also might have miss expressed myself under this change in her situation  ,and I motioned to her that it would be considered cheating neither of us do that kind of stuff .

The bottom line is am painted white as of now she is experiencing tough times with her living situation , I don't blame her and of course I am NOT going to pursue her because of her actual stressful situation like I did early in the break up this will push her away and I am not wanting to do so , maybe she is realizing what we had and never missed her meds while together ,she confessed that she had not been on the mood stabilizer since she left , she asked everyone around her to give her the money not even a family member to buy it  , I will do when she gets her prescription filled this coming Tuesday and I will pay directly the pharmacy  ...

I am not expecting anything , if she initiate contact I would answer if not I won't,

Rest assure that no pressure from me to reconcile or even address it with her , she left of her own unsure of her move , I expect her return on her own also if she likes ,if not am okay with it as I learned a lot in the last year and a half on this forum .
guy4caligirl

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2015, 11:42:21 AM »

Who would think about not flip flopping when communicating with  BPD ex ?

I went with the flow , catered for her needs like for me to listen for once to her without pressuring her about a reconciliation .

I am on solid grounds ,I feel it with every once of my body , but as I said , it was her venting and shooting these ideas about the market or the trip , I didn't read anything in it and she's not  at all disappointed with me it was a mutual agreement not to go to the market then she suggested to go see some old friends I didn't buy in it  , I also might have miss expressed myself under this change in her situation  ,and I motioned to her that it would be considered cheating neither of us do that kind of stuff .

The bottom line is am painted white as of now she is experiencing tough times with her living situation , I don't blame her and of course I am NOT going to pursue her because of her actual stressful situation like I did early in the break up this will push her away and I am not wanting to do so , maybe she is realizing what we had and never missed her meds while together ,she confessed that she had not been on the mood stabilizer since she left , she asked everyone around her to give her the money not even a family member to buy it  , I will do when she gets her prescription filled this coming Tuesday and I will pay directly the pharmacy  ...

I am not expecting anything , if she initiate contact I would answer if not I won't,

Rest assure that no pressure from me to reconcile or even address it with her , she left of her own unsure of her move , I expect her return on her own also if she likes ,if not am okay with it as I learned a lot in the last year and a half on this forum .

I am also very open to any suggestions from the board , every little thought helps !
Mutt
Retired Staff

Relationship status: Divorced Oct 2015

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2015, 01:27:40 PM »

Staff only

The topic of discussion has reached it's post limit and is now locked. You are welcome with starting a new or similar topic of discussion. Thank you all for participating.

"Let go or be dragged" -Zen proverb
Can You Help Us Stay on the Air in 2024?

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Our 2023 Financial Sponsors
We are all appreciative of the members who provide the funding to keep BPDFamily on the air.
12years
alterK
AskingWhy
At Bay
Cat Familiar
CoherentMoose
drained1996
EZEarache
Flora and Fauna
ForeverDad
Gemsforeyes
Goldcrest